Country Classic With Home Theater Bonus
About This Plan
- This 2 bedroom house plan exudes a traditional country look with its broad porch extending across the entire front of the home and its three evenly space dormers above. Inside, you'll love having an open floor plan and the more, including the bonus room upstairs perfect for a home theater.
- The great room is open to the dining room and that is open to the kitchen. This creates a great open feel while not feeling cold and impersonal.
- Note the porch on the side, perfect for grilling or for a nap.
- The master suite is tucked away in back of the home and has windows on two walls. A second bedroom looks out the front. Both enjoy private baths and walk-in closets.
- Laundry is set aside in back and has storage and great garage access.
- The stick framed roof has an 8:12 pitch.with a 4:12 pitch extending over the porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 601 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available