Rustic 2-Bed Country Home Plan with Wrap-around Front Porch and Bonus Room Expansion
About This Plan
- This 2-bed home plan has a rugged and rustic look to it with a porch that wraps around both corners of the home. Inside, you'll love having an open floor plan and the more, including the bonus room upstairs perfect for a home theater.
- The great room is open to the dining room and that is open to the kitchen. This creates a great open feel while not feeling cold and impersonal.
- The master suite is tucked away in back of the home and a second bedroom looks out the front. Both enjoy private baths and walk-in closets.
- Laundry is set aside in back and has storage and gives you access to the spacious 3-car garage.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car garage and a side porch with house plan 59673ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,007 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 100' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1395 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick