Country Colonial with 3 Bedrooms and Bonus Over the Garage
About This Plan
- A classic facade with a 6-foot deep front porch welcomes you to this 3-bed house plan.
- With the stairs located towards the middle of the home and the garage entry have direct kitchen access for convenient grocery unloading, the home has a circular flow.
- All bedrooms are upstairs - as is laundry for your convenience - leaving the main floor mostly open except for the study.
- The kitchen snack bar has a double sink and dishwasher on one side and seating on the other.
- A room over the garage gives you room for expansion as needed.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and reverse layout with house plan 790033GLV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,076 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 974 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 264 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,076 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss