Country Cottage with 1-Car Garage and Lower Level Office
About This Plan
- This Country Cottage presents a blend of siding materials with a pop of stone to complete the look.
- The heart of the home flows into the adjacent dining and living areas, where a fireplace surrounded by builtins serves as the focal point.
- Guests will naturally convene at the elongated prep island with seating for five, or slip through the sliding doors and enjoy some time on the back terrace.
- On the right side of the home is where you will find two bedrooms and a bathroom equipped with a laundry chute.
- The lower level doubles the square footage and delivers two additional bedrooms and a 3/4 bath, along with a media room, and a home office.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage and get more living space with house plan 22609DR (3,258 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,758 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 365 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12