Country Cottage with a Cheery Facade and Master on Main
About This Plan
- The neat and cheery façade of this three bed house plan fits looks good on any street. Dormers, fieldstone and cedar shake unite to create great curb appeal.
- A vaulted family room gently blends with the dining room and kitchen to generate a unified gathering spot for family and friends.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and two vanities in the bathroom.
- Upstairs, plenty of flexible space has been incorporated into the design to be used as homeowners wish.
- A loft adjoins the upper floor bedrooms, making and ideal lounging or play area for kids.
- An optional bonus room can be finished into a home office or exercise area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 577 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 253 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 424 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick