Country Cottage with Vaulted Ceiling Under 2300 Square Feet with Rear-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- This house plan offers all of the charm and delight of a country cottage home with classic cabin-style features. Cool stone, board and batten and a shed dormer offer a lasting first impression.
- The wrap-around porch covers three sides of this home with four individual entrances. A 2-car rear-entry garage attaches to the fourth side of the home.
- A vaulted ceiling above the open great room accentuates the countryside mountain atmosphere, while the exterior stone can be brought indoors around the rustic fireplace lending a cohesive element.
- The kitchen rests on the rear of the open layout and features an angled peninsula with seating for six. An informal dining area is steps away.
- Sliding barn doors from the great room open to the master bedroom, and the sizable ensuite features a corner glass shower, dual vanities, a walk-in closet and direct laundry access. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found upstairs, along with a full bath and linen closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 70682MK, 70620MK, 70777MK and 70780MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,577 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 701 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 765 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick