Country Craftsman Duplex Plan with 2-Bed Units
About This Plan
- Dual charming 3-window dormers are perched above a wide, covered front porch with tapered columns, on this beautiful multi-family home.
- Inside, guests are immediately received into the home's main-floor living area, where the great room, kitchen and breakfast area all seamlessly interact.
- The great room enjoys views to the front through the covered porch, and its fireplace exudes a sense of welcoming warmth.
- A built-in hutch and coat closet flank passage into this area from the entry hall.
- The kitchen features a breakfast island workspace and openly accesses the breakfast area.
- Just off the breakfast area lies a powder bath.
- All bedrooms reside upstairs, where the master suite occupies the home's dormer with sunny views to the front.
- Bedrooms 2 has a central hall bath and features a walk-in closet.
- A laundry room with utility sink is conveniently located to serve all bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick