Country Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Sun Room
About This Plan
- This 1-1/2 story home plan gives you a master on the main level and three beds plus a loft upstairs.
- The main floor features open concept living with a sun room just past dining and a covered outdoor space off the angled sunroom with views in three directions.
- The master suite has views to the back and a very roomy walk-in closet.
- On the second floor there are three additional bedrooms, one of them having their own private bath and the other two sharing a bath, plus a lofted space.
- The three stall garage with rear storage space completes this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,625 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,167 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 578 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 3"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 982 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss