Country Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Stone accents meet soft arches on the front elevation of this Country Craftsman home plan, enhanced by a wraparound deck on the side of the home.
- A double-sided fireplace rests in between the great room and eat-in kitchen, where a pair of sliding doors open to the side deck
- Easily maneuver in and around this spacious kitchen that includes a prep island, walk-in pantry, and large range.
- The master bedroom is nestled in between the 3 garage bays for the utmost privacy and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. A second bedroom resides across the hall and a flex room off the foyer completes the main level.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 3 and 4 share a compartmentalized bath, while two additional bedrooms can be added in the optional lower level, along with a recreation room with a kitchen, media area, second laundry room, and covered patio.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 762 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front