Country Craftsman Home Plan with Private Master 2nd Floor
1.5 - 2.5
About This Plan
- This cozy craftsman home welcomes you with a double gable over the entry porch. Perfect for newlyweds or empty-nesters, this home has plenty packed into a small package.
- You enter to the foyer with sight-lines to the rear porch with ample natural light form the rear windows.
- The staircase on the right of the foyer will take you up to the private master on the entire 2nd floor or down to the optionally finished basement
- Adjacent to the stairs is a powder room and an elevator servicing all floors as you enter the great room.
- The L-shaped kitchen has a utility island with double sink and the dishwasher to maximize counter space.
- An informal dining is open to the kitchen and the great room with access to the rear porch and the garage.
- You'll find the convenient 2nd floor laundry just at the top of the stairs.
- A study is accessed from the hallway of the master suite and makes for the perfect home office.
- The optionally finished lower level offers a flexible rec room with wet bar for entertainment or a guest room.
- A second bed room is perfect for a boomerang kid or the occasional extended guest.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 734 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 656 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 569 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss