Country Craftsman Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Find comfort and convenience with this one-level, country Craftsman home plan, which displays a crisp light exterior with board and batten siding paired with stone accents.
- The foyer takes you directly into the heart of the home that opens to the great room and dining area. A corner fireplace adds to the ambiance.
- For privacy, the master bedroom is separated from the other family bedrooms and includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Discover bedrooms 2 and 3 behind a barn door off the living room, separated by a full bath, which they share.
- Enter from the double garage to find a mudroom with a coat closet and built-in bench.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 102 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss