Country Craftsman House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Horizontal and shake siding adorn the exterior of this country craftsman house plan, while decorative gables contribute to the great curb appeal.
- The spacious foyer ushers you into the heart of the home; combining the great room and eat-in kitchen. Charming built-ins flank the fireplace, and a snack bar on the kitchen island offers a place for family and friends to congregate.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the right side of the home, and includes an elegant step ceiling, a large walk-in closet, and a 4-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 on the other side of the house are separated by a full bath.
- A built-in bench and closet in the mudroom provide ample space to organize coats and shoes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,671 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,671 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 83 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss