Country Craftsman House Plan with Private Master Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive Country Craftsman house plan comes with options so you can customize the home to fit your lifestyle.
- You can have three bedrooms and a study or four bedrooms and use the formal dining room space as an optional study.
- The main living area in back is all open concept so you get sweeping views from the kitchen to the breakfast nook and huge great room with its 11' high ceiling.
- Built-ins that flank the fireplace are not only nice to look at, they give you extra storage.
- And look at that huge walk-in pantry off the mud room!
- With its secluded location at the back of the house, the master suite becomes a true retreat with a double tray ceiling and a door to the back deck.
- His and her walk-in closets are separated by the spacious master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,834 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,834 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 80' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 822 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss