Country Craftsman One-Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Split bedrooms, high ceilings, two fireplaces, and an open floor plan combine to offer the perfect home for an empty nester with frequent guests or a vacation get-away. Stone and cedar shake accents add to the curb appeal, and a shed dormer window lends character.
- A large island with seating anchors the spacious kitchen and triple windows above the sink offers an infusion of light and a great view to the front yard.
- The master suite showcases a free standing tub, shower enclosure, commode room, double bowl vanity, and spacious walk-in closet.
- A secluded study resides just off the foyer, down the hall from a bedroom and full bath.
- A covered front porch and rear deck provide outdoor enjoyment and the walk-out basement foundation makes this perfect for a sloped lot and additional living space if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,277 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 213 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 678 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 11"
- Depth: 58' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss