Country Craftsman Plan with Spacious Living Space and Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Clapboard siding wraps the exterior of this Country Craftsman home, with shake siding and metal roof accents providing a blend between old-world and modern elements.
- This layout was designed with entertaining in mind starting with the spacious great room that opens to the kitchen. Windows line the rear wall to invite natural lighting into the living spaces.
- A breakfast nook overlooks the covered porch (with an optional fireplace), while the formal dining room can be used as a den if preferred.
- The master bedroom has its own foyer with art niches that welcome you into a serene space. The master bath includes 5 fixtures and the walk-in closet offers access to the laundry room through a pocket door.
- Two family bedrooms border the entry from the double garage with a compartmentalized bath available to share.
- Related Plan: Get an extra garage bay with house plan 23899JD.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"