Country Craftsman with Main-floor Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Clapboard siding and shakes wrap the exterior of this Country Craftsman home plan, complete with an 8'-deep front porch to welcome you inside.
- The living room greets you upon entering with clean views into the dining area and kitchen.
- U-shaped counters and cabinets surround a prep island in the kitchen and a large walk-in pantry maximizes storage space for oversized appliances and dried foods.
- The double garage protrudes from the right side of the home and opens into a laundry / mudroom combo with easy access to a half bath.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main level and features a walk-in closet and tile shower in the 4-fixture bathroom. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a full bath, while a loft provides a play area or reading nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 503 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss