Country Craftsman With Studio Apartment Above Angled Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This country Craftsman house plan has a 3-car angled garage with a studio apartment above. Stairs to the apartment are covered and outside the main portion of the home giving it great privacy.
- The foyer opens to the vaulted great room with fireplace and views to the back. The dining room is to the left and has a double-tray ceiling.
- A large island in the kitchen gives you casual seating and workspace. Standing at the sink you have views to the fireplace, and to the deck in back. Located between the vaulted breakfast room and the formal dining room you can serve formal and informal meals with equal ease.
- The master bedroom has a bay window accentuating your views to the back and a door with access to the deck. His and her walk-ins and a vaulted master bath complete the suite.
- The screened porch in back is accessible fro both the breakfast room and Bed 2, which could also serve as an office with a built-in desk.
- If building on a sloping lot, you'll enjoy the views and outdoor access in the optional finished lower level that comes with the plans.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 29800RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,339 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,339 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 165 sq. ft.
- Deck: 305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 9"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus Level 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick