Country Craftsman with Vaulted Interior and French Door Foyer
About This Plan
- What a beautiful view when you step through the foyer of this amazing Country Craftsman house plan!
- A huge vaulted and beamed ceiling extends across the great room and dining room where three sets of double doors lead out to the open patio in back.
- From the giant kitchen island you can see all the way down to the great room fireplace.
- Pocket doors slide closed when you need some quiet time in the home office.
- The two first floor bedrooms are separated on opposite sides of the home, with the master suite boasting another vaulted and beamed ceiling.
- Upstairs, two large bedrooms share a hall bathroom and the nearby unfinished bonus space awaits your finishing touches.
- In addition to the three car garage there is a golf cart bay.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 24414TW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,026 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 588 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 7"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 891 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss