Two-story Country House Plan with Home Office and Angled Garage
About This Plan
- A 10' deep front porch on this two-story Country house plan welcomes you inside, where the foyer opens into the heart of the home.
- The great room, dining area, and kitchen are completely open to one another with a rear wall of windows that allows natural light to permeate the interior. Barn doors offer privacy to the neighboring home office when you need to focus.
- The enormous kitchen is anchored by a multi-purpose island, and a nearby walk-in pantry provides plenty of space for large appliances and dried foods.
- The master suite occupies the left wing of the home, and features an oversized shower and walk-in closet in the attached bath. A second bedroom suite on the main level is perfect for guests.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share the hall bath, and unfinished rooms provide plenty of storage space. A future bonus room above the garage adds flexibility to the design.
- The car enthusiast or woodworking hobbyist will appreciate the 5-car garage; 3 bays protrude from the front of the home at an angle. A mudroom just inside helps to organize your outdoor gear.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 24374TW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,471 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 604 sq. ft.
- Storage: 317 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 716 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 111' 4"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1313 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Garage 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss