About This Plan
- Transom windows and two dormers give this Country house plan a boost.
- Petite in size, the home is all on one level and has two bedrooms and an open floor plan that makes the home feel larger.
- The foyer is closed off from the main house to keep the cold air out in the winter and has a large coat closet.
- A large master bedroom gets a walk-in closet while the second bedroom's walk-in closet is smaller.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area overlook the back yard.
- The one car garage has a man door in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 364 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss