Country Details Brighten Compact House Plan
About This Plan
- Shuttered windows and two charming porches (the smaller porch measures 12'x4' and the broader one 26' x 4') with decorative brackets are among the country-style details of this compact design. The large covered porch frames the sidelit front door.
- The living room has direct access to the large porch.
- A peninsula counter with an eating bar separates the dining room from the U-shaped kitchen; both rooms overlook the backyard.
- The smaller front porch takes you to the service area. Note the bathroom-laundry room combination to one side and the convenient coat closet to the other side.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
- Related Plans: Get a larger home with house plans 21132DR (reverse layout and 1,147 sq. ft.), 21661DR (1,185 sq. ft.) and 22551DR (1,604 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 946 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 946 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 28' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss