Country Escape with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Metal roofing nicely accents the front porch of this Mountain cottage.
- Inside you have big, spacious living areas and three bedrooms with the option for a fourth on the optional lower level.
- For outdoor living you have a deck and three porches, one vaulted and one with an outdoor fireplace.
- The enormous great room comes with an 11' high ceiling, wet bar and built-ins that flank the fireplace.
- Relax at the end of the day in the comfortable first floor master suite with its amazing private bathroom.
- On the second floor, each bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bathroom plus a charming dormer window.
- Climb two steps up to reach the raised playroom with its sloped ceilings.
- Finish the lower level to gain a fourth bedroom, huge rec room and a home office that can be closed off so you get that quiet retreat.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,915 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 334 sq. ft.
- Deck: 382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick