Country Farmhouse Plan with 8'-Deep Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- Two lovely gables sit above the broad 8'-deep front porch on this beautiful Country Farmhouse plan.
- Step inside and you are greeted by an entry with a ceiling that rises to 18'6".
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one open space with sliding glass doors taking you to the 72'-wide back porch with adjacent deck.
- Split bedrooms give you a secluded master suite where you even get a built-in cedar closet for off-season clothes storage.
- On the other side of the house, two more bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Upstairs, a game room with a 9'6" vaulted ceiling and built-ins, is the first thing you see as open the french doors at the top of the stairs. A fourth bedroom and a home office - which could be used as a fifth bedroom - complete the floor.
- The 2-car garage has direct access to both the home and the rear porch. The 1-car garage comes with a large workbench and two storage closets.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with an alternate exterior with house plan 28909JJ (2,653 sq. ft.). Get single-floor living with house plans on 29806JJ and 28928JJ (crawlspace), 28905JJ (basement), 28907JJ (basement) and 28917JJ (basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,132 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 802 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 572 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 3"
- Depth: 59' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 844 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Game Room 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick