Country Farmhouse Plan with Wraparound Porch and a Vaulted Second Floor Balcony
About This Plan
- Three dormers sit above a wraparound porch on this farmhouse plan with multiple master suites. In back, a 9'-deep porch runs the full width of the home.
- Step inside and you are greeted with an open concept layout where the vaulted family room flows into the kitchen and dining room.
- The combination kitchen has a large island with counter seating for casual meals and the dining area has windows on three sides providing plenty of light.
- The main level master suite has a generous size bath that includes a walk-in-shower, separate tub and double-sink vanity. Upstairs, two more suites - including one with a sitting area - have access to a vaulted covered balcony.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 68433VR (3 dormers, 1,990 sq. ft.), 68432VR (2 dormers, 1,990 sq. ft.) and house plan 680162VR (2 dormers; 2,425 sq. ft.). Get a walkout basement with house plan 68842VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,585 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Storage: 18 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick