Country Farmhouse Plan with Wraparound Porch and a Vaulted Second Floor Balcony
About This Plan
- Three dormers sit above a wraparound porch on this farmhouse plan with multiple master suites. In back, a 9'-deep porch runs the full width of the home.
- Step inside and you are greeted with an open concept layout where the vaulted family room flows into the kitchen and dining room.
- The combination kitchen has a large island with counter seating for casual meals and the dining area has windows on three sides providing plenty of light.
- The main level master suite has a generous size bath that includes a walk-in-shower, separate tub and double-sink vanity. Upstairs, two more suites - including one with a sitting area - have access to a vaulted covered balcony.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 68433VR (3 dormers, 1,990 sq. ft.), 68432VR (2 dormers, 1,990 sq. ft.). Eliminate the dormes with house plans 68434VR (1,973 sq. ft.) and 68713VR (2,015 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,585 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Storage: 18 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick