Country French House Plan Under 2600 Square Feet with 4 Bedrooms and an Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- This unique Country French house plan gives you 2,593 square feet of heated living area and has four bedrooms, one of which is away from the others making it suitable for an in-law suite or for someone who craves more privacy.
- French doors open from the 6'-deep porch and places you in the foyer with access to two bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath on the left and the formal dining room with 11' ceilings on the right.
- Ahead, a vaulted living room with fireplace looks out - and has access to - a large rear covered porch with an outdoor kitchen.
- The kitchen has a large island, a butler's pantry and a walk-in one. A double sink is set beneath a window looking out back.
- The master suite occupies nearly the entire right side of the home and has direct laundry access from the extra large walk-in closet.
- A side entry accesses the home by the mudroom which is accessible as well from the 3-car garage.
- Side Entry, Attic Stairs accessible in the Garage, Spacious Kitchen Layout, Large Closets, Cathedr
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,593 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 929 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 9"
- Depth: 76' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick