Country Home Plan with 3 Master Suites with 2-Story Great Room and a Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- Everyone gets a master bedroom in this exciting 3-bed house plan designed for a rear-sloping lot giving you a drive-under garage on the lower level and views all along the back.
- The open floor plan comes with a vaulted family room that's within sight of the kitchen and dining area.
- A huge rear covered porch spans the width of the house, giving everyone some quality outdoor time.
- There's also a vaulted front porch and an outdoor upper balcony that can be reached by both bedrooms on the second floor.
- Having three master suites makes the home ideal for a group-owned vacation retreat or a splurge for single families who want three luxurious bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the drive-under with house plans 68400VR (1,199 sq. ft.), 68440VR (2,300 sq. ft.) and 68561VR (2,065 sq. ft.). Get an attached 2-car garage and 4 beds with house plan 68458VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,443 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,015 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick