Country Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A big covered front porch and shed dormer catch your eye in this elegant Country home plan.
- The inside of this home is loaded with extras such as a built-in niche, huge walk-in pantry closet and a laundry room with drip/dry hanging space for those wet coats.
- An outdoor living room with fireplace is covered to shelter you from the sun or bad weather.
- Beamed ceilings top the extra-large great room with a corner gas fireplace.
- The fireplace can be seen all the way from the kitchen and breakfast nook, thanks to the open floor plan.
- A bayed sitting area compliments the private master suite with its enormous walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers.
- The two family bedrooms on the other side of the home share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Finish the second floor bonus room off at your leisure.
- The roof is stick framed with a main pitch of 12 on 12 and a secondary pitch of 4 on 12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,602 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 682 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 75' 5"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 847 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick