Country Home Plan with Den
About This Plan
- Tucked away in the rear of this attractive Country home is a quiet den with a big walk-in closet.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room and can be viewed by the kitchen and nook.
- The formal living room has a bay window and is open to the dining room making it easy to move from room to room.
- The kitchen is roomy and features a large walk-in pantry.
- All four bedrooms are on the second floor with an open rail staircase allowing views of the foyer below.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the den with house plans 23458JD and 23459JD (alternate exterior).
- Remove the third garage and den with house plan 23019JD (2,265 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss