Country Home Plan with Mini-kitchen Option in the Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A 6'11"-deep porch with four columns welcome you to this country home plan ideal for your rear sloping lot with a lower level exposed to the back.
- Step inside and your views extend through the living room to the dining room in back. To your right, a large mudroom has a window set with built-in storage below and access to the 2-car garage.
- A large island in the kitchen gives you work space as well as room for three seats. The kitchen opens to the dining room and has direct access to the deck. A walk-in pantry is steps away as is the garage entry, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms including the master with a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- The lower level gives you a fourth bedroom as well as a game room with a mini-kitchen option. Sliding doors open from both the bonus room (this is included in the total living area figure) and Bed 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,220 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,063 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,005 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9.5 on 12