Country Home Plan with Optional Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A welcoming front porch greets you to this lovely country home plan that gives you 3 or 4 beds, depending on whether you build out the optional second floor or not. Inside, you'll find a perfect balance between public and private spaces.
- A formal dining room waits on the right and a peaceful study sits to the left, away from busier areas. Further in, the hearth-warmed, vaulted great room opens to the island kitchen.
- The master suite beckons with a beautiful ceiling treatment and amenity-filled bathroom. Across the home, two family bedrooms share a full bath.
- Bonus spaces upstairs include an additional bedroom and bathroom, perfect for a teenager or in-law, and a versatile loft.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller upstairs with house plan 710243BTZ.
Bonus Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 568 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick