Country Home Plan with Rear-Access Garage
About This Plan
- A broad gable rests above the full-width front porch on this 3-bed country home plan with a rear-access 2-car garage.
- The kitchen is open to the living room and the dining room, both of which rise for two stories.
- The first-floor master suite includes a sitting area within its bay window, while the master bath contains a walk-in closet and a separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, the loft overlooks the living and dining rooms. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets, and the closet in Bedroom 2 allows attic access.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 3087D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 704 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 3"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick