Country Home Plan with Rocking Chair Porch
About This Plan
- This house plan features a wide front porch perfect for those rocking chairs. A stable brick water table provides the base along with cedar shake siding, multi-paned windows and reversed gables create the classic lines and curb appeal.
- The 2- story family room is the focal point and is centrally located. The kitchen with a large island is fully equipped for the family chef. The breakfast room is sized to hold a large farm-style table that will surely be the family's favorite gathering spot. The formal dining room and study welcomes guests with comfort and style.
- This level also includes a guest suite with its own bath for an elderly parent or visitor.
- The upper level has a master suite fit for royalty. The suite has a sitting room with a window seat and tray ceiling. The master bath has separate vanities and walk-in shower. A divided walk-in closet gives you room for a large wardrobe.
- There are three additional bedrooms, one with a private bath and a Jack-and-Jill bathroom between the other two bedrooms. The upper balcony overlooks the foyer and family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,692 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,692 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick