Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch and Bonus Room
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A great big wrap-around porch gives this country home plan a magnificent place to relax outdoors. The deeper portion in back is vaulted and is large enough to make a comfortable outdoor living room. The wrap-around porch is 8' in depth and the area behind the family room is 18'x14'.
- The open floor plan is a true delight, giving you views from room to room and an easy flow of traffic.
- The focal point of the vaulted family room is the fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Step out onto the porch from the gracious master suite with its box bay window. The other two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom on the opposite side of the home.
- By the garage entry, you'll find stairs going up to the bonus room over the garage and down to the optional finished lower level.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the stairs with house plan 15889GE. Get alternate exteriors with house plans 25629GE, 25652GE, 25619GE and 15710GE.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 71' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"