Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch and Side-Load Garage
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 4-bed home plan has a sprawling wrap-around covered porch and blends siding, metal roofing and shutters into a perfect southern mixture.
- Once you step through the front door, you are greeted by a 2 story entryway that is flanked on the left side by a living room and the right side by the dining room. Farther into the home the kitchen and great room flow seamlessly together. The kitchen includes a large eat-in kitchen island and a walk-in pantry. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The breakfast area leads out to the covered patio. Two large pergolas off the rear of the home increase your outdoor entertainment options.
- On the second floor, the beautiful master suite includes his/her vanities, a soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and a walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Back on the main floor, the 2 car, side-load garage accesses the home through a mudroom complete with bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 559 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12