Country Home Plan with Wrapping Porch
About This Plan
- Southern charm can be seen throughout this country house plan with a wrapping porch accessed by the dining room, the kitchen, and through the vaulted foyer.
- The family room is embellished with a coffered ceiling and fireplace. The kitchen provides a snack bar and breakfast nook.
- The first-floor master suite accommodates privacy and is outfitted with a full bath with dual-sink vanity and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share two full baths and a spacious recreation room.
- A third floor houses bonus space that can be completed as another bedroom suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,248 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12