Country Home with Garage Apartment
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two evenly matched gables adorn the metal roof of this Country home plan.
- Decorative shutters and a wide Country porch complete the picture.
- An arched opening, with built-in bookshelves on each side, introduces the great room with its cathedral ceiling and big fireplace.
- The screened porch off the side gives you outdoor dining and relaxation options.
- Extra space is gained in the kitchen with the sink set in a bay that has windows on three sides.
- The master bedroom is on the first floor so you know this home will carry you into old age gracefully.
- Each of the bedrooms on the second floor has its own bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The apartment over the garage has a mini-kitchen with room for dining, living and sleeping.
- This works well as an in-law suite or for rental income.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 476 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 484 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 6"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- In-Law Suite