Country House Plan with 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- A dramatic 2-story receives great light from the wall of windows with sliding doors accessing the deck and a shed dormer above. A fireplace rises from floor to ceiling and helps make this room the centerpiece of the home.
- The kitchen opens to the living room and has a pair of French doors that open to the deck. A large island has space for casual seating.
- Across the home, a bedroom has access to the deck and a second one shares the bathroom.
- Off the formal entry, there's a mudroom with a built-in bench and a laundry room with sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 432 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 709 sq. ft.
- Deck: 643 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss