Country House Plan with Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- A spacious two-story great room can be viewed from the second floor balcony bridge of this Country house plan.
- The efficient kitchen is nicely placed between the dining room and the bayed breakfast nook.
- From the kitchen sink, you can survey all that's going on, over the top of the eating bar.
- The first floor master suite is a comfortable size, and has a large private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor where a computer work station has lots of counter space.
- Behind the work desk, the open rail balcony bridge has a wonderful view of the great room.
- All three bedrooms have sloped ceilings and are but a short step away from the future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,530 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick