Country House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- Shake siding and stone accents decorate this 2,050 square foot, country house plan, with exposed rafter tails borrowed for a touch of cottage charm.
- The 10'-deep front porch offers centered French doors as the formal entry, which leads to a generous open living space enhanced by vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
- The spacious kitchen is a chef's dream with loads of workspace and an island with seating for five. An oversized sliding door creates a seamless indoor / outdoor flow between the shared living spaces and the rear porch, complete with a grilling kitchen.
- Retreat to the secluded master suite, which includes a vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture ensuite, and pass-through closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a compartmentalized bath and occupy the left side of the home, while the detached garage features a 503 square foot bonus room with a 4-fixture bath.
Bonus Over Detached Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,061 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 11"
- Depth: 70' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick