Country House Plan with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- A wide front porch ushers you into the large, open great room of this Country house plan designed for a lot that slopes to the side.
- Add optional built-ins on either side of the living room fireplace, if desired.
- An island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and there's a door to the deck.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite, a walk-in closet and a private bathroom.
- On the second floor, an adorable sitting loft has open railing on the hallway so you can see below.
- Future media space on the ground level can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,933 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 91 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 690 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side