Country House Plan with Flex Room
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The lovely front porch of this Country house plan opens right up into flex space that could be a formal living room or dining room or even be configured into a den.
- Further back, a large open floor plan combines the kitchen, dining area and family room so that all can enjoy the corner fireplace.
- Note the well-organized family entry off the garage, where you have a bench and lockers for storage.
- All four bedrooms upstairs get a walk-in closet.
- Homeowners will love the coffee bar in the spacious master suite and not one, but two huge walk-in closets.
- All the bedrooms have easy access to the second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available