Country House Plan with Flex Space and Bonus Room
2 - 3
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The wrap-around front porch of this handsome Country house plan - 10'4" ceilings, 6' deep - gives you lots of space for outdoor chairs and tables.
- A big open floor plan awaits your family once inside, creating sight lines that stretch out to the very back of the home.
- The well-planned kitchen offers a big island that holds extra storage and counter space with a huge walk-in pantry nearby.
- A private master suite is the result of the split bedroom layout.
- The spacious master bathroom is over 17' deep and there's a door right into the laundry room from the big master walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home, flex space lies between the two family bedrooms.
- For even more space, there's a bonus room over the garage that adds an extra 492 square feet if finished off.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 51814HZ (2,553 sq. ft.) and 51830HZ (3,086 sq. ft.) and get an alternate version with house plan 51758HZ (2,282 sq. ft.).
3-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,469 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 352 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 688 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick