Country House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and a wrap-around porch show off this Country house plan.
- Inside, an air-lock entry foyer helps to keep cold air out in the winter.
- From the kitchen sink you can see right into the sunny breakfast nook.
- To the side, the living room and dining room form one large space to better enjoy the big fireplace.
- A first floor master suite gets a large private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- There's room for three more bedrooms upstairs with a shared hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss