Country House Plan with Second Floor Loft
About This Plan
- Get a gorgeous 8' deep wrap-around porch in this large and comfortable Country house plan.
- The open floor plan gives you sight lines from the great room to the big country kitchen in back.
- The great room ceiling starts at 11'-4" and vaults at a 6/12 pitch to just over 20'-7" high.
- A bay window bump out expands the dining area and the kitchen island adds to the work space you have when cooking.
- All three bedrooms are on the first floor and they all have walk-in closets.
- Send the kids to play up to the enormous loft on the second floor or turn it into a media room.
- There's a full bathroom and attic storage that adds 454 square feet of living space if finished.
- ICF exterior walls give you energy benefits.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,746 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 981 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 454 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 98' 10"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss