Country House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Metal roofing and lots of transom windows enhance this Country house plan that boasts a wrap-around porch.
- You can sit in the shade or head to the open deck in back to grab some sunshine.
- Sliding barn doors close off the study that has one wall with built-ins.
- The L-shaped main living area is set at the back of the home and is all open concept.
- The home comes with lots of storage from the walk-in pantry to the big storage room at the back of the garage.
- On the upper floor, the master bedroom walk-in closet comes with a special treat - a door right into the second floor laundry room.
- Optional bonus space adds an extra 426 square feet of living space if finished.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,737 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,233 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 606 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12