Country Mountain House Plan Under 2700 Sq Ft with 3 Master Suites
About This Plan
- This country mountain house plan gives you 2,661 square feet and 3 master bedrooms - one on the main floor and two upstairs - and has 1,322 square feet of outdoor space to enjoy. A board and batten exterior with timber supports in the front porch and the one that wraps around the back to the right side combine with a standing seam metal roof to give this house plan rustic curb appeal.
- The open floor plan comes with a vaulted family room that's within sight of the kitchen and dining area.
- A huge rear covered porch spans the width of the house and partially wraps the right side giving you plenty of fresh air space to enjoy.
- A vaulted front porch and an outdoor upper balcony that can be reached by both bedrooms on the second floor given you even more outdoor space.
- Having three master suites makes the home ideal for a group-owned vacation retreat or a splurge for single families who want three luxurious bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 68944VR (2,458 sq. ft.) and an alternate version with house plan 68400VR. Get a version with a garage attached by a breezeway with house plans 68945VR and 680067VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick