Country Ranch House Plan with 1 Bedroom
About This Plan
- This country, ranch house plan presents a traditional exterior with 900 sq ft of heating living space.
- The formal and garage entryways merge to take advantage of a nearby coat closet, while the open living spaces are located directly to the left.
- A cooktop island resides in the center of the kitchen and includes an eating bar, while a neighboring dining nook offers frontal views. The laundry room is accessible from the kitchen, and includes a door to the side yard.
- The owner's suite boasts a walk-in closet, and a pocket door grants access to the home's full bath.
- The forward-facing double garage attaches to the side of the home, and includes a door to the backyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss