Country Ranch Plan with Walkout Basement
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Pillars with stone bases support the wraparound porch that welcomes you into this Country Ranch home.
- The front door guides you directly into the heart of the home, where an open-concept living room creates a family-friendly environment.
- A corner fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the common areas and french doors permit access to a rear deck.
- The master bedroom lines the left side of the home, while bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side and separated by a full bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found downstairs, along with a generous rec room that extends onto a patio and a theatre room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,022 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 296 sq. ft.
- Deck: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 695 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,022 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss