Country Ranch with Wide Front Porch
About This Plan
- Gently arched openings link the posts and rails on this 3 bed country ranch house plan's wide front porch.
- Natural light washes into the wide entry through slender stacks of windows that flank the door. Straight ahead is the dining room, where sliding glass doors open onto a covered patio. A large living room is to the right of the entry.
- Everyday family living thrives in the naturally illuminated family room and kitchen at the rear. Shelves flank the fireplace, and sliding glass doors open onto a wide patio. The kitchen’s bayed nook creates a cozy eating area, while a raised eating bar rims the work island.
- The owners’ suite is also at the rear. Amenities include a roomy walk-in closet and a bathroom with a dual vanity, private toilet, and oversized shower. A den/home office is directly across the hall.
- The mudroom/bathroom at the juncture of the two-car garage and the home’s interior is ideal for cleanup after gardening, hiking, or car maintenance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 43' 9"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss