Country-style House Plan with Porches Front and Back
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A wonderful design of space in a Country style, this 3 bedroom home has porches front and back for your outdoor enjoyment.
- The vaulted ceiling of the great room invites you to stay warm by the fireplace.
- Open to the dining room and kitchen, entertaining will be a joy while guests can enjoy food and conversation at the eat-at bar of the kitchen and the adjacent breakfast room.
- A large covered grilling porch is accessible from the great room and breakfast room.
- The master suite features a glass shower, whirlpool tub, and 2 walk-in closets.
- A safe room is also located in the corner of the garage.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 70681MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,723 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 489 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick